Fully Dedicated To Estate Law. Fully Committed To Clients.
When you hire an estate planning attorney, you are entrusting someone to safeguard your hard-earned assets, plan for difficult late-life contingencies and secure the financial future of your loved ones. That is a responsibility that no attorney should treat lightly.
When you contact The Law Office of Mary Beth Kelly, LLC, you can rest easy. My firm is entirely devoted to estate law, and I am 100% devoted to ensuring the well-being of my clients. I’ve been a practicing attorney for 10 years, and I have been working in the legal field for more than 35 years.
For more information about the background, education and credentials of the lawyers and staff at the links below:
- Tiffany Sizemore, Paralegal and Office Manager
- Rebecca Packard, Paralegal
- Shannon Hugh, Legal Assistant
Compassionate Representation Rooted In Shared Experiences
As a lawyer, I could dryly explain the legal importance of careful estate planning, but that usually isn’t very convincing to the average person. Instead, I’ll say that I’ve lived many of the same difficult experiences as my clients, and I know firsthand how important legal protections are.
I’ve gone through a divorce, raised two children as a single mom and cared for an aging loved one suffering from Alzheimer’s disease. The recommendations I make to clients are based on my legal knowledge and my sincere desire to help others avoid what can be difficult and costly errors and oversights.
Estate Planning Is For Everyone
You shouldn’t wait until you are close to retirement to make an estate plan. These services are for adults of any age, including:
- Older adults who have experienced a medical emergency or are simply concerned about the future
- Parents of young children who want to protect their growing family and ensure that they have a plan on paper in case of an unforeseen emergency
- Parents with children about to leave for college who want to continue helping their kids with health insurance and other safeguards
- Parents of special-needs children (of any age) who need to set aside assistance funds without compromising access to government benefits
- Adults with aging parents who need help seeking guardianship or other legal protection measures
Contact My Firm To Get Started Today
The Law Office of Mary Beth Kelly has offices in Lake Mary, Mount Dora and The Villages, and I serve clients throughout the Orlando area. To arrange your initial consultation with an attorney who truly cares, call me at 407-536-6901 or fill out my online contact form.